The Hobble Safe Patient Restraint
The Hobble Restraint minimizes the ambulatory mobility of a restrained patient, while allowing them to walk/hobble.
When used in combination with the Ambulatory Belt Restraint, a patient can remain mobile enough to be escorted while their extremeties remain safely and humanely restricted.
D-rings allow straps to be attached to a bed or stretcher (straps sold separately).
The Ambulatory Belt Restraint is supplied with two Universal Keys and it is machine washable.
- 14.5 inches L x 2.5 inches W
- (36.8 cm L x 6.3 cm W)
- 13.5 inches L x 2.0 inches W
- (34.3 cm L x 5 cm W)
Call Gillen Industries Now for a FREE Quote
Your Title Goes Here
What we Sell
- Safe and Humane Patient Restraints
- Airline Disgruntled Passenger Restraints
- Patient Emergency Transport Restraints
- Patient Mobility Adjustable Medical Chairs
- Therapeutic Products
- Calming Products