The Hobble Restraint minimizes the mobility of a restrained patient, while allowing them to walk/hobble. When used in conjunction with the Ambulatory Belt Restraint, a patient can remain mobile enough to be escorted while their extremeties remain safely restricted.
- Minimizes mobility of a restrained patient.
- Patient retains the ability to walk/hobble.
- D-Rings allow straps to be attached to a bed or stretcher (straps sold separately).
- Lock on ankle restraint cuffs provides maximum security.
- Two Universal Keys included.
- Machine washable.
|Cuff Dimensions||Pad Dimensions||Price|
|14 1/2″L x 2 1/2″ W||13 1/2″ L x 2″ W||$131.95|